- About Us
- Young Adult
- Reaching Out
- Serving the Community
- Sharing the Good News
- Reaching the World
2015-2016 "Joy in the Journey"
"So that I may come to you with joy, by God's will, and in your company be refreshed."
We are all busy trying to live for God, our families and others, but are we experiencing the joy God wants for us? We often equate joy with happiness or when everything is going smoothly. However, the Lord wants to bless us in all facets of our lives so that we can experience joy in our relationships, in good times, as well as in our struggles. So how do we find joy in routine, disappointment, even difficulties? Let's discuss how we can more fully live lives of joy! We'll examine wisdom from Scripture, as well as hear from speakers who have been down this path before! Come ready to be inspired to find joy in every day and every situation. It's all part of the journey!
These are just some of the aspects of living a joyful life that we will discuss:
Joy in Celebrating
- Our relationships (with God, husband, children and church family)
- Our differences/differences of each child
- How to teach our children to be joyful
- Tears and sorrow
- Growth opportunities
- September 14 - Melissa Baumler, "A Daughter's Path to Joy"
- September 28 - Bruce Bennett, "Finding and Creating Joy"
- October 12 - Janice Dean
- October 26 - Shyll Bowen, "Joy in the Differences"
- November 9 - Thankful Moms
- December 14 - Christmas Tea
- January 11 - Yoga with Diane
- January 25 - Charli Chaffin, "Joy in the Moments"
- February 8 - Valentine Love
- February 22 - Cheryl Foster, "Just One You"
- March 14 - Terri Bennett, "Adding to Your Skill Mix"
- March 28 - Darla Geiger
- April 25 - Anne Haskew
- May 9 - Spring Banquet and Card Making with Marilyn Simmons
Email us if you have any questions so we can best serve you!
8.19.19 Monday: Circuit Training 6:30am,
Cardio & Strength 8:30am, Hopelight Clinic 9-3, ESL Class
9:00/6:30, Yoga Flow 4pm, Elders Meeting 6pm, Muay Thai 6pm, Worship
Committee Meeting 6:30pm
8.20.19 Tuesday: Men's Bible Study 6:30am, Hopelight Clinic 9-3, ESL Class 9:00/6:30, Yoga Flow 5:30pm
8.21.19 Wednesday: Circuit Training
6:30am, Hopelight Clinic 8-5, ESL Class 9:00/6:30, Chair Yoga 10am,
Healthy Habits 5:45pm, Summer Meal 6pm, Bible Class 7pm, Financial
8.22.19 Thursday: Cardio & Strength
8:30am, Hopelight Clinic 9-7, ESL Class 9:00/6:30, Yoga Flow 5:30pm,
Hopelight Recovery 7pm, Spanish Young Adult Study 7:30pm
8.23.19 Friday: Circuit Training 6:30am, Healthy Habits 7am, Hopelight Clinic 8-5
8.24.19 Saturday: Muay Thai 8am, Youth Volleyball & Dinner 3pm, FWYC Pizza & Movie Night 5pm
8.25.19 Sunday: Bible Classes 9am, Donuts
at Daybreak 9:45 am, Worship 10am, Spanish Bible Class 11am, Spanish
Worship Service 12pm, Chorus 3pm, No LIFE Groups