- About Us
- Young Adult
- Reaching Out
- Serving the Community
- Sharing the Good News
- Reaching the World
2015-2016 "Joy in the Journey"
"So that I may come to you with joy, by God's will, and in your company be refreshed."
We are all busy trying to live for God, our families and others, but are we experiencing the joy God wants for us? We often equate joy with happiness or when everything is going smoothly. However, the Lord wants to bless us in all facets of our lives so that we can experience joy in our relationships, in good times, as well as in our struggles. So how do we find joy in routine, disappointment, even difficulties? Let's discuss how we can more fully live lives of joy! We'll examine wisdom from Scripture, as well as hear from speakers who have been down this path before! Come ready to be inspired to find joy in every day and every situation. It's all part of the journey!
These are just some of the aspects of living a joyful life that we will discuss:
Joy in Celebrating
- Our relationships (with God, husband, children and church family)
- Our differences/differences of each child
- How to teach our children to be joyful
- Tears and sorrow
- Growth opportunities
- September 14 - Melissa Baumler, "A Daughter's Path to Joy"
- September 28 - Bruce Bennett, "Finding and Creating Joy"
- October 12 - Janice Dean
- October 26 - Shyll Bowen, "Joy in the Differences"
- November 9 - Thankful Moms
- December 14 - Christmas Tea
- January 11 - Yoga with Diane
- January 25 - Charli Chaffin, "Joy in the Moments"
- February 8 - Valentine Love
- February 22 - Cheryl Foster, "Just One You"
- March 14 - Terri Bennett, "Adding to Your Skill Mix"
- March 28 - Darla Geiger
- April 25 - Anne Haskew
- May 9 - Spring Banquet and Card Making with Marilyn Simmons
Email us if you have any questions so we can best serve you!
6.10.19 Monday: Circuit Training 6:30am,
M.O.R.E. 8:30am, Hopelight Clinic 9-3, ESL Class 9:30/6:30, Crescendo
Piano Camp 1pm, Yoga Flow 4pm, Elders Meeting 6pm, Deacons Meeting 7pm
6.11.19 Tuesday: Men's Bible Study 6:30am, Hopelight Clinic 9-3, Crescendo Piano Camp 1pm, Yoga Flow 5:30pm
6.12.19 Wednesday: Circuit Training
6:30am, Hopelight Clinic 8-5, ESL Class 9:30/6:30, Chair Yoga 10am,
Crescendo Piano Camp 1pm, Healthy Habits 5:45pm, Summer Meal 6pm, Bible
6.13.19 Thursday: M.O.R.E. 8:30am, Hopelight Clinic 9-7, Crescendo Piano Camp 1pm, Yoga Flow 5:30pm, Hopelight Recovery 7pm
6.14.19 Friday: Circuit Training 6:30am, Healthy Habits 7am, Hopelight Clinic 8-5, Crescendo Piano Camp 1pm
6.15.19 Saturday: FWYC Breakfast for Dads 9am
6.16.19 Sunday: Bible Classes 9am, Worship 10am, Spanish Bible Class 11am, Spanish Worship 11:50am, LIFE Groups Meet