- About Us
- Young Adult
- Reaching Out
- Serving the Community
- Sharing the Good News
- Reaching the World
2015-2016 "Joy in the Journey"
"So that I may come to you with joy, by God's will, and in your company be refreshed."
We are all busy trying to live for God, our families and others, but are we experiencing the joy God wants for us? We often equate joy with happiness or when everything is going smoothly. However, the Lord wants to bless us in all facets of our lives so that we can experience joy in our relationships, in good times, as well as in our struggles. So how do we find joy in routine, disappointment, even difficulties? Let's discuss how we can more fully live lives of joy! We'll examine wisdom from Scripture, as well as hear from speakers who have been down this path before! Come ready to be inspired to find joy in every day and every situation. It's all part of the journey!
These are just some of the aspects of living a joyful life that we will discuss:
Joy in Celebrating
- Our relationships (with God, husband, children and church family)
- Our differences/differences of each child
- How to teach our children to be joyful
- Tears and sorrow
- Growth opportunities
- September 14 - Melissa Baumler, "A Daughter's Path to Joy"
- September 28 - Bruce Bennett, "Finding and Creating Joy"
- October 12 - Janice Dean
- October 26 - Shyll Bowen, "Joy in the Differences"
- November 9 - Thankful Moms
- December 14 - Christmas Tea
- January 11 - Yoga with Diane
- January 25 - Charli Chaffin, "Joy in the Moments"
- February 8 - Valentine Love
- February 22 - Cheryl Foster, "Just One You"
- March 14 - Terri Bennett, "Adding to Your Skill Mix"
- March 28 - Darla Geiger
- April 25 - Anne Haskew
- May 9 - Spring Banquet and Card Making with Marilyn Simmons
Email us if you have any questions so we can best serve you!
9.19.17 Tuesday: Men's Bible Study 6:30am, English Class 9am, Brain Fitness 9am, Ladies' Bible Study 10am, Hopelight Clinic 10am, Outreach Lunch 11:30am, Longmont Tutoring Center 4-6pm, MORE 4pm, Yoga Flow 5:30pm
Circuit Training 6:30am, Chair Yoga 10am, Hopelight Clinic 12pm,
Crescendo 3:45pm, Yoga Flow 4pm, Turbo Kick 5pm, Healthy Habits 5:45pm,
Bible Classes 7pm
9.21.17 Thursday: MORE 10am, Hopelight Clinic 1pm, Longmont Tutoring Center 4-6pm, MORE 4pm, Crescendo 4pm, Yoga Flow 5:30pm
9.23.17 Saturday: FWYC Pumpkin Patch Outing 10am at Anderson Farms
9.24.17 Sunday: Bible Classes 9am, Worship 10am, Golf Scramble 1:30pm, Spanish Service Meal 5pm, Worship 6pm