- About Us
- Young Adult
- Reaching Out
- Serving the Community
- Sharing the Good News
- Reaching the World
We exist to glorify God and lead others to Him. We are committed to the teachings of Christ as expressed in His written word. We demonstrate God's love through serving others.
- We love God and our neighbors.
- We live our lives and worship in true devotion to God.
(Ephesians 5:1-3, John 4:23-24)
- We share God's word all over the world.
- We desire to increase our knowledge of the Bible.
(2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We love to serve others.
- We encourage and motivate each other in God's service.
(Ephesians 2:10; Hebrews 10:24; 2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We train and develop elders, preachers, and missionaries.
(2 Timothy 2:2)
Call or email us if you have any questions so we can best serve you!
8.14.18 Tuesday: Hopelight Clinic 10am, M.O.R.E. 4pm, Yoga Flow 5:30pm
8.15.18 Wednesday: Circuit Training 6:30am, Chair Yoga 10am, Hopelight Clinic 8am, Turbo Kick 5pm, Healthy Habits 5:45pm, Family meal 6pm, Summer Series 7pm
8.16.18 Thursday: M.O.R.E. 8:30am, Hopelight Clinic 9am, M.O.R.E. 4pm, Yoga Flow 5:30pm, Hopelight Support and Recovery 7pm
8.17.18 Friday: Circuit Training 6:30am, Healthy Habits 7am, Hopelight Clinic 8am, M.O.R.E. 4pm
8.19.18 Sunday: Bible Classes 9am, Worship 10am, Spanish Worship 4pm