- About Us
- Young Adult
- Reaching Out
- Serving the Community
- Sharing the Good News
- Reaching the World
We exist to glorify God and lead others to Him. We are committed to the teachings of Christ as expressed in His written word. We demonstrate God's love through serving others.
- We love God and our neighbors.
- We live our lives and worship in true devotion to God.
(Ephesians 5:1-3, John 4:23-24)
- We share God's word all over the world.
- We desire to increase our knowledge of the Bible.
(2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We love to serve others.
- We encourage and motivate each other in God's service.
(Ephesians 2:10; Hebrews 10:24; 2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We train and develop elders, preachers, and missionaries.
(2 Timothy 2:2)
Call or email us if you have any questions so we can best serve you!
6.20.17 Tuesday: Brain Fitness Class 9am, Hopelight Clinic 10am, MORE 4pm, CPR Class 5:30pm, Yoga Flow 5:30pm
6.21.17 Wednesday: Circuit Training 6:30am, Chair Yoga 10am, Hopelight Clinic 12pm, Yoga 4pm, Healthy Habits 5:45pm, Summer Series 7pm
6.22.17 Thursday: MORE 10am, Hopelight Clinic 1pm, MORE 4pm, Yoga Flow 5:30pm, Youth Night at McLeans' 6pm
6.24.17 Saturday: Cozumel Mission Team Leaves
6.25.17 Sunday: Bible Classes 9am, Worship 10am, Church Family Picnic at Flanders' Park, Chorus, Shower for Kay Tibbs 2:30pm, Spanish Service Meal 5pm, Worship 6pm