- About Us
- Young Adult
- Reaching Out
- Serving the Community
- Sharing the Good News
- Reaching the World
We exist to glorify God and lead others to Him. We are committed to the teachings of Christ as expressed in His written word. We demonstrate God's love through serving others.
- We love God and our neighbors.
- We live our lives and worship in true devotion to God.
(Ephesians 5:1-3, John 4:23-24)
- We share God's word all over the world.
- We desire to increase our knowledge of the Bible.
(2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We love to serve others.
- We encourage and motivate each other in God's service.
(Ephesians 2:10; Hebrews 10:24; 2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We train and develop elders, preachers, and missionaries.
(2 Timothy 2:2)
Call or email us if you have any questions so we can best serve you!
6.12.18 Tuesday: Hopelight Clinic 10am, MORE 4pm
6.13.18 Wednesday: Hopelight Clinic 12 pm, Chair Yoga 10 am Family meal 6 am, Financial Peace 7 pm, Summer Series and classes 7 pm
6.14.18 Thursday: MORE 8:30 am and 4 pm, Hopelight Clinic 9 pm, Hopelight Support and Recovery 7 pm
6.16.18 Saturday: no events
6.17.18 Sunday: Bible Classes 9:00 am, Worship 10:00 am, Spanish Worship 4:00 am, Life Groups various times and places