- About Us
- Young Adult
- Reaching Out
- Serving the Community
- Sharing the Good News
- Reaching the World
We exist to glorify God and lead others to Him. We are committed to the teachings of Christ as expressed in His written word. We demonstrate God's love through serving others.
- We love God and our neighbors.
- We live our lives and worship in true devotion to God.
(Ephesians 5:1-3, John 4:23-24)
- We share God's word all over the world.
- We desire to increase our knowledge of the Bible.
(2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We love to serve others.
- We encourage and motivate each other in God's service.
(Ephesians 2:10; Hebrews 10:24; 2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We train and develop elders, preachers, and missionaries.
(2 Timothy 2:2)
Call or email us if you have any questions so we can best serve you!
7.25.17 Tuesday: Brain
Fitness 9am, Hopelight Clinic 10am-4pm, BLS Class 10am, Outreach Lunch
11:30am, MORE 4pm, Yoga Flow 5:30pm, CPR Class 5:30pm
7.26.17 Wednesday: Circuit Training
6:30am, Chair Yoga 10am, Hopelight Clinic 12-7pm, Yoga Flow 4pm,
Healthy Habits 5:45pm, Praise Night 7pm
7.27.17 Thursday: MORE 10am,
Hopelight Clinic 1pm-4pm, MORE 4pm, Yoga Flow 5:30pm, BLS Class 5:30pm,
Youth Night at Irwins' 6pm
7.29.17 Saturday: Cycling Road Ride 10am
7.30.17 Sunday: Bible Classes 9am, Worship 10am, Golf, Spanish Service Meal 5pm, Worship 6pm